Town: Cleethorpes
Cache Description:
This cache is near a well known park in Cleethorpes, and provides a great (and relative cheap) day out. There are several Cache's near by, so the area is well worth the visit
Date found: 25/05/09
Our Pictures from the Cache and nearby:A picture of some of the local wildlife in the Lake - there are many birds make their home here.
I originally thought that the Cache was hidden in these bushes but I was wrong.
It was hidden underneath the foot path.
Photo Blogging Challenge (September 2026): Make your month about you
-
How does one define “about you?” Is it what you did or do? Or, is it about
things that might surround you? This theme was huge in regard to how one
could i...
1 day ago
2 comments:
Not sure if anyone has mentioned this but it's considered bad form to disclose the location and container of a geocache. It kind of spoils the hunt for other geocachers.
Hi Mickey.
Thanks for the comment. I know its tricky - I asked over at the Geocaching.com forums and I removed some of the information I had previously posted.
Most people thought that as long as you don't publish the cache name or code, it would be ok.
That said after reading your comments I see no need to publish the co-oridnates either so I'll remove them now as well.
Many thanks for the food for thought.
Post a Comment